The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2004 mitsubishi galant

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
    ndngalant69

2004 mitsubishi galant

hey, i found this pic of the new 2004 mitsubishi galant, check it out and post some replies of wat u think of it

http://a332.g.akamai.net/f/332/936/12h/www...48/007936-E.jpg

D03GTZ
    I thought this was supposedly not a galant, but the new maxima?

Tiptronic
    yeah, its been posted before. one word...ugly

max

I actually seen this car on the street and its the new maxima, its ugly. :pukey:
    Kevin
    2006 GIXXER 600

D03GTZ
    When me and my buddy went to the dealership i actually thought it looked pretty good. I really love the exhaust on it especially

TGC Regular
    ya thats been posted a couple of times before and if it is the max i actually just saw one the other day on the road and it is preety hidious.
    - Atba

come on guys,, thats not so bad,, but its Maxima,, i want see some Galant pic..

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

I hope it doesn't look anything like the altima or the maxima. That body design is played out...... most midsize sedans are coming out with similar body styles. None of them which are worth look at.....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Los)</div><div class='quotemain'>I hope it doesn't look anything like the altima or the maxima. That body design is played out...... most midsize sedans are coming out with similar body styles. None of them which are worth look at.....</div>

I said the exact same thing when they first posted that pic a couple of months ago they all hav that Corrolla/ Camry/ Altima/ ..... style.

That deserves another ---> :pukey:
    Kevin
    2006 GIXXER 600

Dilemma
    seen it

toc8g
    This pic and topic has been around a million and one times.
    Mods feel free to post if you want or ignore it,......