The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: wheel thoughts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 31 of 31
    The black ones are pretty sick. I say go with 19's on your car

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    get the clear see through aluminum ones in 20". fo sho!

w/ 20mm spacers on 19x7.5 +40mm, u'd be running effectively a +20mm offset. that should clear fine. but since ur getting new wheels, why not look into 19x7.5-8 +35mm-+25mm range so u can eliminate the spacers.

i think ima lil bipolar when it comes to wheels.... i may just get 2 of the mesh on one side and keep my motegi 7 spokes on the other side....... ive actually seen this done mostly in japan.... but japan or not, seems like a good idea to me. ... btw thanks to all u guys for the input. and reelax i think even with that offset on a wheel soemtimes u need spacers, i remember noels wheels were very low offset, which i think volk advertised it as a wheel that fit big brake kits, but as we all know they didnt fit, he had to run 20mm spacers as well
    Last edited by Censee; 10-29-2008 at 09:31 PM

wow if I didnt have to worry about snow......damn....well dude go for it full force since you dont have that to worry about :)
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    just make sure the weight isnt too much different from the motegis.

Quote Originally Posted by Censee View Post
    i think ima lil bipolar when it comes to wheels.... i may just get 2 of the mesh on one side and keep my motegi 7 spokes on the other side....... ive actually seen this done mostly in japan.... but japan or not, seems like a good idea to me. ... btw thanks to all u guys for the input. and reelax i think even with that offset on a wheel soemtimes u need spacers, i remember noels wheels were very low offset, which i think volk advertised it as a wheel that fit big brake kits, but as we all know they didnt fit, he had to run 20mm spacers as well
    DAZZ (SPREEWELL bought the shop and DAZZ became the wholesale warehouse exclusively) did the 2 wheel combo on a shop car years ago... it looked cool! it works as long as the wheels and tires are the same exact sizes left to right and close to the same weight, other wise you will have balance problems and may pull laterally.

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    DAZZ (SPREEWELL bought the shop and DAZZ became the wholesale warehouse exclusively) did the 2 wheel combo on a shop car years ago... it looked cool! it works as long as the wheels and tires are the same exact sizes left to right and close to the same weight, other wise you will have balance problems and may pull laterally.
    Its been done on a lot of DUB rides too. DONKS as it were.

That would def give you a different look!!

Car is sold, no more G.... Moved on to something a big more sporty.... lol

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Eh get the same four wheels on all corners lol. The wheels pictured are ok. I like the BBS LM type of mesh better.
    http://www.j-cross.ecnet.jp/DSCN8405.jpg
    Much better style of mesh.
    7g for life!

Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT View Post
    Eh get the same four wheels on all corners lol. The wheels pictured are ok. I like the BBS LM type of mesh better.
    http://www.j-cross.ecnet.jp/DSCN8405.jpg
    Much better style of mesh.
    dude i totally agree... but those cost more than a couple of bucks,, and like ive stated i dont wanna spend much on wheels now.... i really dont have alot to throw on any car parts anymore... but i definately love those BBSs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12