The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: whats the difference ?

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    ZiplokeR

whats the difference ?

Im planning on getting 18" 5zigen wheels next week.. the cheapest place i found so far is speedalliance.com

LX9000
    http://www.speedalliance.com/catalog...at=3379&page=1

sc3000
    http://www.speedalliance.com/catalog...at=3379&page=1

lx9000 is $144 per wheel (18" x 7.5) 48mm offset
    sc3000 is $216 per wheel (18" x 7.5) 48mm offset
    it looks like the sc3000 will be discontinued when supply ends and lx9000 will take over. But is there any difference quality wise? and why the price difference for the same wheel.

Also, does anyone know if speedalliance.com is anygood?
    Last edited by ZiplokeR; 11-04-2008 at 08:51 PM

i would go with the newer model.. so if u need another one you can get it..
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

ZiplokeR
    Quote Originally Posted by guynlidia2006 View Post
    i would go with the newer model.. so if u need another one you can get it..
    Yes.. the only problem is no site that sells wheel/tire combos (wheelnext etc..) has the newer model, they only sell the older sc3000.

I'm thinking i can get a combo from wheelnext with the older sc3000, and if i need a new single rim i can buy the lx9000. but are these two rims identical? i cant notice any differences from the pictures.

Anyone know where to get the lx9000 with tires online?

Or do you think it would be better to get the newer model, then take them to a local shop to buy and mount the new tires

tks
    Last edited by ZiplokeR; 11-04-2008 at 09:00 PM

i would email 5zigen. they have replied back to me pretty fast in the past