The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: SOHC to DOHC

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    audio_uphoria

SOHC to DOHC

Right now I can buy a ported and polished head with hks 262/272 cams cheap. I need to know if it will work if its off a 4g63T on to my 4g64. I've been doing a lot of reading and getting a lot of mixed responses. Help.

audio_uphoria
    What do you mean seriously? Where the hell does it say anything about whether a head meant for a 4g63T can fit on my block, I'm tired of getting crap from you guys and I think I'm just going to close this shit. Later dick heads.

Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar
    dude this came out of another thread you started earlier how much clearer do you need
    Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover View Post
    the EVO 4-9 head will 100% bolt on to the 8G Galant/3G Eclipse's 4G64's.

DSM, EVO 1-3, and GVR4 4G63T heads will fit on the 7G Galant/2G N/T Eclipse spyder 4G64's.

audio_uphoria
    Some say it wont some say it will, I thought I would make a new post and see if anyone had some good information cause after searching for an hour I havn't come up with much. I'm not just going to take one guys word for it and spend all my money. I don't know a lot about cars but I'm always willing to learn and do my own research. Just thought some one could help with more info. Anyway, fucking ban me cause I'm not even coming back to this site anymore after this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by audio_uphoria View Post
    What do you mean seriously? Where the hell does it say anything about whether a head meant for a 4g63T can fit on my block, I'm tired of getting crap from you guys and I think I'm just going to close this shit. Later dick heads.
    umm.... lets see how about the fact that it has a parts list, compression options, cam options, and other miscellaneous facts about the swap. Also there a group of links where it tells you where you can the parts. Just so you know I've seen the swap done before in fact I've seen a 3g Eclipse with the head swap in person.

instead of getting defense and spaz out, you should of made your 1st post more clear with some of your concerns and research you gathered available. So other have a idea of what your asking, and not something common
    Last edited by IceDouTGaLanT; 11-13-2008 at 01:19 AM
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

Oh dear...lets just try this one again.

There is a sticky at the top of the: 8G Performance Modifications Forum

It links this thread on Club 3G and talks specifically about a DOHC headswap.

http://www.club3g.com/forum/3g-eclip...n-finally.html
    Last edited by RedGalant2k1; 11-13-2008 at 01:25 AM