The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: RPW Header Pics

Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

RPW Header Pics

I got them today without the HFC I ordered so I am on standby on putting them on. Vision says they will overnight it to me, but we will see. Also they were missing four bolts so I am off to home depot to get the bolts.

Love,
    Matt

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Damn you waited so long for them, and they forgot parts, hope they do overnite them 2 ya..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

damn looks nice,,, again matt when you get a new car can i keep your galant

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

looks good. should be perfect for your blower...

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Wow! They sure have changed the design since I got mine. But they put a lot of the design mods in we discovered. Looks like they solved the problem of the rear bank routing around the frame. I'm intriguued by the dual flex connector. Can't believe you didn't get bolts and the cat. Again, I think Vision owes you big time. You did get the gaskets right?
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

yea wuz up with the cat missing? did they forget or are they not including it now? otherwise, looks awesome.
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanatics™ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

I got the gaskets where the bank connects to the flex pipe, i didnt get any gaskets for the two banks of exhaust manifolds.
    Love,
    Matt

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VegasMatt)</div><div class='quotemain'>I got the gaskets where the bank connects to the flex pipe, i didnt get any gaskets for the two banks of exhaust manifolds.</div>
    Normal. I didn't either....Can't remember where we got them from though...
    Chip

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

OK, I wasnt sure if they came with them or not. I'll pick them up locally if I cant reuse the original.
    Love,
    Matt

Hate to Sound dumb but whats does HFC??? mean im lost.
    STEPHEN
    2000 GMC K2500 4x4
    2004 Chevrolet Tahoe 4x4

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wintergalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hate to Sound dumb but whats does HFC??? mean im lost.</div>
    Hi Flow Cat. Replaces the stock cat. Not much gain on a cali spec but good returns for a fed spec.
    Chip

DU why didnt that register im havnig a bad day
    STEPHEN
    2000 GMC K2500 4x4
    2004 Chevrolet Tahoe 4x4

I was heading off to the shop to get these put on then had to go to the hospital on Fri. Should get around to it in a few weeks or when I can now find time.

I'll keep you guys updated.

Thanks!
    Love,
    Matt

can't wait to see what it looks like when they are on, like i said b-4 congrats
    Team TGCLV

ya

sweeettttt mpizzy, let me borrow them. lol

leadfoot
    what's the name of header that started with a K im not sure how to spell i was just asking since you all are on the subject. i was thinking of getting those instead of the RPW because i dont want to spend 400 on any header and get 2hp if that

Kamikazee
    Chip