The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Dont get mad now!

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
    optimus rhyme

Dont get mad now!

guys dont call me a rice boy or anything like that but dammit i have my own opinion. :twisted: Now that the 8g galant has altezza style lights when is the 7g gettin em. I would buy em. who else would?

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    i wouldn't, but i'm desperately seeking for anything other than USDM, preferably something like the JDM style for the 8G, but for the 7G. i hate the lights on the back.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    i like mine and would not dare let altezzas touch my car!
    7g for life!

i hate altezza's, i'm going all JDM

Depending on how they look, I'd get them.

But instead of leaving it @ that, I'd open them up, and paint the chrome/carbonfiber the same color as my car. You know, make them look as if they actually belong on the car...

First one: Red 88 - 245whp/312wtq - HIN: Nightshift - Chicago '07 WINNER
    Second one: Durban 88 - Buckskin - SHP - Auto - Sold to more capable hands
    Next one: White 84 flatty - t3/t4 - VELNAS - More to come

"...Remember: Don't crush 'em, restore 'em!"

TGC Regular
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mazarin)</div><div class='quotemain'>Depending on how they look, I'd get them.

But instead of leaving it @ that, I'd open them up, and paint the chrome/carbonfiber the same color as my car. You know, make them look as if they actually belong on the car...</div>

Good point...the only way i would get a set is if they were black housing.....But i doubt anyone is going to make them anyways...its been tried before many times, like any other product for the 7g
    Im Broke! Send Donations to "Brandon's Future Mods Fund"

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    i gave up on aftermarket support for the 7g, and am not expecting anything good to come along. if somethign does happe to come, im all for it. but the chances of that are very poor...

norcal *tried*(not really though) and just got our hopes up and shot them down(just like they did with the 8gers) so you guys can try all you want, i quit. im just going to use what we have and customize what we dont(i.e. kit )
    7g for life!

IllestGalant
    Altezza's are for honduhz and that's how it should stay, if I see them on a domestic or nice import I give it the old

optimus rhyme
    well i got a 98 you know with the two seperate taillights. i dont see it being too hard to make. i mean the 96s and down have the connector piece in between the lights and it might look cheesy. 97s and 98s i think it would look good. especially with that black housing!