The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Rear roof spoiler is in, should I paint it or not?

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Rear roof spoiler is in, should I paint it or not?

I finally got my rear window spoiler from Kenny@ecarboy, thanks Kenny.

I just wanted to get a little poll going on to see if I should paint it or not? Most of my friends say leave it the way it is, butI I'm torn between painting it or leaving it the way it is.

Help a brother out with your thoughts, thanks.
    Chapin y Boriqua que mezcla

i voted to paint but as i look closer i will say dont paint it,, umm also is your back window tinted...?????? if its tinted i will say just dont paint it....

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

Windows were tinted once, until Mr. Policeman told me to take the tint off (too dark). I wil be getting my windows tinted again this week.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gizmo)</div><div class='quotemain'>Windows were tinted once, until Mr. Policeman told me to take the tint off (too dark). I wil be getting my windows tinted again this week.</div>

what a asshole,, i thought u can have the back window tinted,, well anyway if you gone get 5% blk tinted i would say just leave it like that,,,,,,

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    I say leave it the way it is, you know later on you can paint it if you want to..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

I say leave it, it looks cool just the way it is

Mom to Krystal, Joey and Peyton

umm u know what im gonna say... it is stands out more if you color match it.

Tiptronic
    do those come black like that. it looks like the wind deflector for the side windows. tight.

paint it, mine should be in from Kenny any day now. Make it match the car and it will look way nice for sure.
    8G Galant GTZ-juiced, 275 hp
    1G Eclipse GSX-pushin 400 whp-09/22/06 12.33 @ 113mph

The best of both worlds...

Miguel, I'd paint it to match the color of the baby seat. That's worth at least 20 HP by itself. :laughing: Serious man, paint it to match that Patriot Red.

Hey let me know what kind of hookup you get on Window Tint. I need to get mine done after the meet and am shopping for quality and price.

Thanks

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fishboy55)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Hey let me know what kind of hookup you get on Window Tint. I need to get mine done after the meet and am shopping for quality and price.

Thanks

Chip</div>

Hey Chip yea the babyseat color is hot might have to think about it.
    As far as the tint I can get a hookup at the dealership I work at but where they take it they do shitty work, its called the Tint Shop in Gaithersburg. I am going to take mine to a place called Details Details Details in Rockville. They are a little pricey, $185 for our cars, but they do great work. I got them done there the first time before I had to pull it off.

i saw to paint it and make it look one with the car...instead of an aftermarket part taht u stuck on...

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

I didn't paint mine since it matched my side window rain gaurds. But, if I decide to get my windows tinted, I will be sure to get the spoiler painted. I think having the black rear window visor against black tint is going to take away from the look of the visor.

TGC Regular
    ya like danj said if you have rain guards and a minor tint even dont paint it i think it looks sweet like that on that color car.
    - Atba

I agree with Danj
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition