The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Thinkin about puttin on 19's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 33 of 33
    TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    Oh yeah!! thats one slick ass car!!

...U N D E A D...

ewgiii
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cali)</div><div class='quotemain'>19 x 7.5 would probably be the best size to avoid problems...i just got a call that my chrome 19 in. RH C5's are ready to pick up. Â*:twisted:</div>
    Hey, how much did your wheels cost? I just stopped up the street, and they quoted me at $2850 w/ tires. Sound about right?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ewgiii)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cali)</div><div class='quotemain'>19 x 7.5 would probably be the best size to avoid problems...i just got a call that my chrome 19 in. RH C5's are ready to pick up. Â*:twisted:</div>
    Hey, how much did your wheels cost? I just stopped up the street, and they quoted me at $2850 w/ tires. Sound about right?</div>

yea it's right around the same price...give or take a few dollars.
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanatics™ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

TGC Regular
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ewgiii)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cali)</div><div class='quotemain'>19 x 7.5 would probably be the best size to avoid problems...i just got a call that my chrome 19 in. RH C5's are ready to pick up. Â*:twisted:</div>
    Hey, how much did your wheels cost? I just stopped up the street, and they quoted me at $2850 w/ tires. Sound about right?</div>

holy shit bro, i got a quote for about $1800 for chrome 225/35/19 and i took it from discount tire, maybe its a regional thing or something, id say shop around.

...U N D E A D...

Dave@SE
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(knightriderXXX)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ewgiii)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cali)</div><div class='quotemain'>19 x 7.5 would probably be the best size to avoid problems...i just got a call that my chrome 19 in. RH C5's are ready to pick up. Â*:twisted:</div>

holy shit bro, i got a quote for about $1800 for chrome 225/35/19 and i took it from discount tire, maybe its a regional thing or something, id say shop around.</div>

$1800 in chrome?!?!? I don't think so... maybe silver, or some knockoff's, but not chrome Racing Harts. I paid about $2300 (silver) with tires this past summer for them.

balln8g
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>$1800 in chrome?!?!? I don't think so... maybe silver, or some knockoff's, but not chrome Racing Harts. I paid about $2300 (silver) with tires this past summer for them.</div>

It's possible, name does have alot to do with it. A year and a half ago when I bought my 18" Giovanna Corsicas, they were selling for $2,700 with tires. I bought them at the time for $1,800.00 with tires,now you can get em for $1,500.00. It all depends on who and HOW you deal with the tire shops. I know for a fact that Rider is getting the 19" Chrome Sterling Wheels (Bling,Bling) on his G-ride and he's only paying $1,800.00 for them.

TGC Regular
    YA thanks balln8g, you made it clear, but i didnt. i had meant i got 19" chrome ADR Sterlings, not the R.H. thats all, its cool bro.

...U N D E A D...

IllestGalant
    yeah it's phat but the sidewalls suck, makes for a teeth rattling ride :cry:

sorry guys. ADR and Racing Hart are in 2 different ball parks entirely.

TGC Regular
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reelax)</div><div class='quotemain'>sorry guys. Â*ADR and Racing Hart are in 2 different ball parks entirely.</div>

EXACTLY WHY I GOT THEM!

...U N D E A D...

damn I love them rims. hopefully i will purchase them in july but in 18 inches just to be safe on these nasty new york streets. My quote for the 18" Racing Harts C2's and Yokohama tires will be $1700 shipped.
    Sweet Ass Ride Dave.
    Pearl White 2001 Mitsubishi Galant ES
    Injen Race Division CAI System
    Denso Iridium Spark Plugs
    Magnecor Ignition Wires
    Showoff Krypton Series Xenon Headlight Bulbs (H4)
    Showoff Krypton Series Xenon Fog Light Bulbs (893)
    Clear Corner Lights w/ PIAA Xtreme White Bulbs (1157)
    Reverse Indiglo Gauges
    Kenwood KDC-MP522 MP3/CD Receiver
    Infinity Kappa 652.5i 6.75" Door Speakers
    Kicker K693 6x9 Rear Speakers
    Brembo Cross-Drilled/Slotted Disc Brakes
    Axxis High Performance Brake Pads

MitsuRacer
    Dave, where did you get your lowering kit from? I just put on 18's a while ago and i need a kit badly. Thanks. :twisted:

Dave@SE
    Quote Originally Posted by MitsuRacer
    Dave, where did you get your lowering kit from? I just put on 18's a while ago and i need a kit badly. Thanks. :twisted:
    They're Intrax Super Sport springs... we carry them. We also carry the regular sports if you don't want to go as low. I'm thinking about GC coilovers now though [email protected]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12