The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Question to monster hood owners

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 53 of 53
    Quote Originally Posted by 6G72Galant View Post
    Wow...all this uproar over a decal? Big deal. Some decals actually look damn good when applied correctly. People are beginning to sound like a flock of sheep the way the term "Ricer" gets thrown around. Break away from the bunch. Lets see what this guy has got to offer before declaring "Its RICE!". Like i said, decals CAN look good when done correctly.

Im thinking Transformer decal placed on hood. NO other decals on rest of car. Shaved handles. Lowered. Sweet set of 18's. Blacked out tints. Wouldnt look too bad. Dare i say 2 tone paint? Black up top/ pearl white on bottom?

*Dont make me begin posting OG pics of Galants...yeh...history wont be too kind to some on these forums. LoL
    Thanks for the confidence lol. As for no other decals, I bought 2 small 2 inch autobot logos, they are made of aluminum, and have an aluminum and red color, so they look like it could possibly be a factory thing.

Here are the rims I was thinking about going with. I think they would tie together the red logos and the car together :)

whatcha think?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/18-RE...3A1|240%3A1318

Quote Originally Posted by 99 galant View Post
    wheels are kinda cool and different, currious to see them on

seriously? everyone has their own taste. some of the older members even had rice moments before they all went jdm or just a cleaner look

dude what is wrong with being a ricer? seriously. this forum bashes the shit outta everyone for a different idea if its not "clean" "vip" or "jdm"

because you cant be different here. ive seen that in the past yeah that i have been here.
    :D thanks man

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    go threw my shit, i had a big plan of black/blue but i changed my mind because it was going to cost too much money. people called rice on everything and yet, i once again bring this up, no offence to Jay hes an awesome guy really helped me, but he has his Cyber 2 kit, neons or l.e.d.s underbody kit, and strobes in his lights + 4 10" subs and yet his car is awesome and clean. but i put neons on my car and it was rice. dont get me wrong, i love his car not trying to bash him at all, just pointing out how fucked up some members can act over the SAME parts.

Are you planning on getting a paintjob? Those wheels would look good with a two tone, but they are a little flashy for my taste, also, if you do get them, lower your car, it'll make it look 5000000000000000000000000000000000000x better.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

what color is your car and do you plan to keep it that color?

Quote Originally Posted by greddy View Post
    Are you planning on getting a paintjob? Those wheels would look good with a two tone, but they are a little flashy for my taste, also, if you do get them, lower your car, it'll make it look 5000000000000000000000000000000000000x better.
    I might get it lowered, but I wasn't planning on it anytime soon, we'll see. How much does a minor drop run anyway?

what color is your car and do you plan to keep it that color?
    It's white, and I think I'm gonna keep it white for a while, if I ever do get it painted in the future it's gonna be a gun metal.

I got some new pics of my interior, some stuff I've been working on in my thread "Finally a real member of TGC" , in the member's rides section :D Check it out if you guys want

Hey guys, I created a Super Punch Out thread on this subject. Feel free to check it out :)

dont worry buddy, most think stickers are ricey. do it as long as youre proud of what they represent. just to back you up on this... "i dont know many here that would be proud of any of the brands they have on their cars. thats why maybe they call them ricer" i am proud of the products on my car, thats why i have stickers. damn i have 11 stickers on my car. and some were taken off for sema.

stickers i have on:
    VIP tint+glass
    junction produce
    garson
    airrunner
    falken
    Last edited by VIPtint; 12-20-2008 at 06:44 PM

Quote Originally Posted by VIPtint View Post
    dont worry buddy, most think stickers are ricey. do it as long as youre proud of what they represent. just to back you up on this... "i dont know many here that would be proud of any of the brands they have on their cars. thats why maybe they call them ricer" i am proud of the products on my car, thats why i have stickers. damn i have 11 stickers on my car. and some were taken off for sema.

stickers i have on:
    VIP tint+glass
    junction produce
    garson
    airrunner
    falken
    Thanks man, I'll get pics as soon as I can, I'm curious to see what people think of the finished product :D The PVC sticker should get here around jan 3rd, so I'll have pics up for everyone :)

Some here actually want you to save time and money. A lot of people jump in and do things they later regret. Let me tell you I have a car that I wish I never did, even though it was groundbreaking at the time. Over the net people can try to show off their e-dick. Search through cars here. There are some very nicely done. I bought my g years ago and wanted to keep it clean. I then gathered up all the crazy jdm stuff and even a full evo and 5spd swap. I am so glad I just sold the stuff and decided to keep it simple and clean. So just look around a lot and take your time making your deciscions. Idk how old u are, but fix up your car to your likings. And remember u may still be driving it when you're 35. Don't wanna look like an ass doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by HungarianHunter View Post
    I might get it lowered, but I wasn't planning on it anytime soon, we'll see. How much does a minor drop run anyway?

It's white, and I think I'm gonna keep it white for a while, if I ever do get it painted in the future it's gonna be a gun metal.

I got some new pics of my interior, some stuff I've been working on in my thread "Finally a real member of TGC" , in the member's rides section :D Check it out if you guys want
    keep it white. i think those wheels will look awesome on it. dude forget the drop unless you really want it. its one thing i will never do. too many pot holes to ruin my car over the look of the stance. yet many G's look awesome lowered but i just dont want to risk it when its my DD

keep it white. i think those wheels will look awesome on it. dude forget the drop unless you really want it. its one thing i will never do. too many pot holes to ruin my car over the look of the stance. yet many G's look awesome lowered but i just dont want to risk it when its my DD
    Yea, I was thinking that, I'd feel better with the extra room in the wheel wells. I'll keep you guys updated, I wanna get those rims asap :)

I4betterthanUR4
    Whenever people get together there always has to be people that they hate to bring those previously mentioned people together and bond for lack of better terms. When I was in high school it was the "freshies" or the "frosh" when I was a sponsored skater it was the "posers" and now it's the ricers. I thought about this and thought about it some more and almost had an epiphany on how stupid this shit is. Food for thought, these "ricers" are trying new things and move our hobby forward. Where would we be if we weren't sure if that park bench wing would flow with our neon green paint sceme? Or if we should go with regular neons, pulsating neons, or no neons?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123