The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Need some opinions

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25
    take ur stock cat and cut the metal out of the inside and make sure u got no CEL light then ur good to go
    looks legit and sounds great
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    i know a guy that saw a guy that knew a guy that once passed by a car that had been painted. Ill ask him tomorrow after consulting my magic ball to determine WHERE YOU LIVE in proximity to a paint shop NEAR WHERE YOU LIVE..................

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    im leaning towards the greddy as that exhaust is wuts going on the 240 and ill c if they can give me a deal for getting them 2gether and im gonna do a high flow cat
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Quote Originally Posted by Galanttuner10 View Post
    im leaning towards the greddy as that exhaust is wuts going on the 240 and ill c if they can give me a deal for getting them 2gether and im gonna do a high flow cat
    thats wat i would go with and look down right sexy you know how it is in CT

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    dont u worry it will be quite nice when done.. im sure ull c the galant and the 240 this spring or summer on a friday or sat night cruising through ur area
    we are always up there as we go 2 forced induction motorsports in East Hartford
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Quote Originally Posted by Galanttuner10 View Post
    dont u worry it will be quite nice when done.. im sure ull c the galant and the 240 this spring or summer on a friday or sat night cruising through ur area
    we are always up there as we go 2 forced induction motorsports in East Hartford
    i really i didnt know that so can i come and see your turbo G just so i know was going down LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12