The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: new turbo set-up?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    precision SC61 is the turbo im looking to get for my G... hows that turbo treating you Stewi? is it a good choice?

is it ball bearing?

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gtorque View Post
    precision SC61 is the turbo im looking to get for my G... hows that turbo treating you Stewi? is it a good choice?

is it ball bearing?
    no its not

its a standard 360 journal bearing.

The turbo works great, spools nice, boost hits hard and pulls hard to redline. I should have dyno #'s in april or may with this turbo, that is if I dont get a bigger one before then. I kinda want to hold off on going bigger until I can see what this one makes.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

oh.. do you know what precision turbo would be good with ball bearing for are G..or how much hp can it holds?

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    it depends on how HP you want to make and what you want to do with the car, road race, drag race, mostly strett driving with occasional drag, etc. Precision makes BB turbos 250hp to 2,000hp, gotta just know what you want it to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12