The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: i need a exhaust shop in MD

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

i need a exhaust shop in MD

my muffler fell off during a philly meet. i have been rolling without one since the begining of oct. to my surprise i haven't been bothered for it yet. i just got my emmissions papers so i have a little over a month to fix it.

what i need is a good cheap shop. i have my new muffler just need a little piece of pipe bent and the exhaust hung and welded.

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

I went to Meineke and they did a great job for my exhaust
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

TGC Regular
    Meineke for FTW, I should have went there the first time.

tony's custom exhaust in glen burnie.

when my muffler fell off, i paid 60 bucks to get my muffler hung and new pipe for the axle back.

tip from the wise, go in there knowing exactly what you want. tell them your muffler fell off, its in the car, hang it up and fill in with pipe. the more they have to think to figure out what you want, the more they will charge you. at least based on my experience.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Proto
    There's quite a few exhaust shops down my way for around $50 Chris.

I too have a similar question, where in MD can I get a proper alignment done for a lowered car? I mean, I got it done at Mitsubishi last and they did a horrible job, even my steering is crooked at the moment.

i'll check out the place in glen burnie if not then off to the eastern shore!

You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Proto
    I had my friend at Pepboys do my alignment. Took him a couple hours but it's perfect. Get the camber kits so your alignment can be in spec.

when i put my tires on my cuz gave me an alignment and it's near perfect without camber kits.

Tony's is the shit chris.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.