The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Tein springs

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    riddim

Tein springs

i want to know if any members are using the tein s-tech lowering springs for their cars yet http://www.tein.com/stech.html give me some feedback, and if not let this post marinate until someone do start to use them

thankx riddim

i got the ones for the 3g..i have the fronts installed so far..and its almost a perfect drop with my 18s on (by my standardsat least). im about to get the rears installed today..i'll let u know how that goes

im not sure exactly how much the drop was, i'll try and take some measurements to let u know

just to let u know tho, tein is a very reputable brand, right along the lines of Eibach

riddim
    good looking out sowndwayv, i wanted to see when tein will release their coilovers but when i searched the site i jus found out they had the springs and members of galantspeed.com seem to talk highly of that company so i guess i'll be going w/ those instead of progress.

p.s. are u running on ur OEM struts still or did u replace those too

peaceout

i installed the rears yesterday..its a very nice all around drop, front and back is pretty much even from what i can tell. i did have to get rears shocks tho since i messed up one of mines during installation before (thats why i didnt have all the springs installed at once).

PUNISHER
    i got the tein s-tech springs for my 99 galant v6 have not installed them yet due to no money, i can tell you that they look great in the box and it comes with a sheet telling you the recomended bump stop shaving that need to be done. two tein stickers that are sure to add 100hp each, hahaha. they also have a anti squeak sleave on the springs. did i mention they look great in the box? as soon as i get them installed i will post a review.

Galant01
    there's some on Ebay for the Eclipse.

island boy
    i bought the tiens for a 2000 eclipse, i love them but it drop my car over 2 inches. when i first installed them me car sat around 1.8 inches. but i love the lower look. i installed them in january. put i need shocks badly. it makes the ride so feel sloppy.

Quote Originally Posted by island boy
    i bought the tiens for a 2000 eclipse, i love them but it drop my car over 2 inches. when i first installed them me car sat around 1.8 inches. but i love the lower look. i installed them in january. put i need shocks badly. it makes the ride so feel sloppy.
    I have the Tein springs as well. The drop was nice on my stock struts, but as soon as I put in the AGX's the car lifted back to around 1" drop. I have it on setting 1 and the ride is nice and still performance.
    1999 2.4l
    - AEM Short Ram with Blitz Sonic Air Filter
    - Magnecore Wires & Denso Iridium Plugs
    - Throttle Body rebored by ProFlow
    - Throttle Body Coolant Bypass
    - Throttle Cable adjustment
    - Freedom Design Strut Bar
    - Tein Springs
    - KYB AGX setting 1
    Exterior:
    - 2nd Gen JDM Tails
    - New rear 02 Molding