The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: The Ill white hvac gauges

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
    IllestGalant

The Ill white hvac gauges

Finally installed the white hvac covers from import intelligence. i think it looks good with the rest of the interior. heres some pics

view more at the website. suspension pics coming soon!

optimus rhyme
    damn that looks good! how much were they? were they hard to install?

these have been out for a while, I think they cost like 20 bucks. They're stickers so you just stick them over the original ones. you have to spray them with windex first to move the stickers around until they are perfect

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    $11 from ImportIntelligence...

im going to make some of those, so free
    7g for life!

looks good!
    "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley

IllestGalant
    thanks. yeah it was only 15 bucks with shipping. they are plastic panels that get wet molded and dried to stick on. it only takes about one hour. not hard at all

illLant98es
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(soltero112)</div><div class='quotemain'>well, i noticed that you have gray , white, off-white, simulated wood, and black.............., that is what i mean by 5 colors...................i dont know about u but i dont like rainbows...........
    </div>

well no one likes the ranbow illest lmao but i guess im feeling the multi colored interior look .. keep up the good work :!: lookin good man

BEAST
    I like them, they go good with the guages

IllestGalant
    Quote Originally Posted by MitsuKid98es
    Quote Originally Posted by soltero112
    well, i noticed that you have gray , white, off-white, simulated wood, and black.............., that is what i mean by 5 colors...................i dont know about u but i dont like rainbows...........
    well no one likes the ranbow illest lmao but i guess im feeling the multi colored interior look .. keep up the good work :!: lookin good man
    yeah, gotta look out for your rainbow of white

illLant98es
    lol

spdrcr5
    I think Ill's interior looks dope. It is exactly what I had in mind for mine.

IllestGalant
    go for it!