The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: check out my lip!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 35 of 35
    Quote Originally Posted by furiousgtz View Post

looks sick man I have same front end.
    hey there good looking! man the g does look sicker with a lip kit, do u have a black grill on the bottom?

make me wanna get those heads..... :)

u should man, they would look good on ur ride

Quote Originally Posted by furiousgtz View Post

hey nice i like it and looks clean so where did u get those headlights and how much did u paid for them?!?!?
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    hey nice i like it and looks clean so where did u get those headlights and how much did u paid for them?!?!?
    ebay bro, like 200

Good job Javi. I just received my Acura lip spoiler today! I have the one without the holes, though. I aslo received my paint the other day, too; Matches perfectly.

I changed my mind about the Ebay headlights, seeing that there is a nice size gap under the headlights.

Quote Originally Posted by BGR View Post
    Good job Javi. I just received my Acura lip spoiler today! I have the one without the holes, though. I aslo received my paint the other day, too; Matches perfectly.

I changed my mind about the Ebay headlights, seeing that there is a nice size gap under the headlights.
    ohh yea, man thats just my bumper, i did it with my other heads too! see, i got into a wreck not too long ago, so when i out the fender on, it came like that. man well post some pics when ur done. gonna look nice

Quote Originally Posted by javi View Post
    ohh yea, man thats just my bumper, i did it with my other heads too! see, i got into a wreck not too long ago, so when i out the fender on, it came like that. man well post some pics when ur done. gonna look nice
    Could it be? The other guy with the green Galant had the same gap under the headlight's, too. He also had JDM's installed prior to the Ebay headlights...not sure if that was the cause of not. I'm skeptical and I can wait as I bought new headlights last year.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Someone with a 100% stock G should purchase those heads and see if that gap is there.. No prior JDMs or accidents lol

I need to learn to take my lip off during winter, lost 2 the last 2 winters ahrrrrrrrrrrrr... Lot cheaper then a fiberglass bumper though:) Never will buy gay ass fiberglass bumpers in my life again; unless I had a full time backup car that is. To bad the economy sucks and I wont bee able to imagine that for years to come! I hope my car doesnt brake down?

Quote Originally Posted by BGR View Post
    Could it be? The other guy with the green Galant had the same gap under the headlight's, too. He also had JDM's installed prior to the Ebay headlights...not sure if that was the cause of not. I'm skeptical and I can wait as I bought new headlights last year.
    ohhh...damn idk then, who else has these heads? but im sure that there's something i can cover that gap with.

Quote Originally Posted by laosboyroy View Post
    I need to learn to take my lip off during winter, lost 2 the last 2 winters ahrrrrrrrrrrrr... Lot cheaper then a fiberglass bumper though:) Never will buy gay ass fiberglass bumpers in my life again; unless I had a full time backup car that is. To bad the economy sucks and I wont bee able to imagine that for years to come! I hope my car doesnt brake down?
    damn man that sucks! it took me for ever to install mine, aint no way its gonna brake!

looks great man, what model lip?

00' Diamante LS
    93' Galant n/a (gave to my bro)

Quote Originally Posted by rollingwithdubz View Post
    looks great man, what model lip?
    no one knows but as soon as we do their sales will go up 130% lol

Quote Originally Posted by ricky_db View Post
    no one knows but as soon as we do their sales will go up 130% lol
    The guy you quoted, he's referring to Javi's Integra lip. I think you're referring to the lip that Greddy found on the side of the street (different post).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12