The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 02-03 Tail Lights on a 99

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

02-03 Tail Lights on a 99

hey guys, i tried searching around but nothing concrete. I want to know if i purchase a pair of 02-03 Galant tail lights, if they will fit and be plug and play with my 99. As far as i know this should work without any problems, but i figured id ask before i buy them.

i like the crystal style of the 02-03 better than the stock tail's that come with the 99, and i feel it gives it a more modern look so its a cheap mod.

thanks
    2006 Galant SE

Sold - 99' Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L
    Sold - 95' Mitsubishi 3000GT SL :(

3si Forums, Stealthee-"People need to learn how to drive the car themselves and stop relying on technology to help them."

plug and play...

Yeah, its just plug and play.

they should fit w/o any issues

thanks guys
    2006 Galant SE

3si Forums, Stealthee-"People need to learn how to drive the car themselves and stop relying on technology to help them."

I had some on my 2K (which is the same as the 99)

thanks bgr. looks good, i have the darker red color (dont remember the name), it definitely flows better with the later tail lights
    2006 Galant SE

Mine is Patriot Red. Depending on which camera I use and what type of day it is, the color varies, like the one in my sig, that's an old crappy cell phone camera. Not bad, but I reduced the image size in Photoshop and it came out a little more clearer and cleaner, however, it's more true to the real color of the car.

In case you need a tutorial on how to remove the taillights, you can get an idea from this tutorial I made for JDM taillights:
    http://home.comcast.net/~bishop.brow...n_Tutorial.swf