The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: All of the complaints about 8g factory rotors

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    Senior TGC Member

All of the complaints about 8g factory rotors

My dealership told me Mitsubishi sources them from...BREMBO. Anyone able to confirm this? I just find it amusing
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

All i can say
    STEPHEN
    2000 GMC K2500 4x4
    2004 Chevrolet Tahoe 4x4

TGC Regular
    seems to be the right responce on this question.
    - Atba

Brembo makes most OEM rotors. They were most likely made by Brembo.

-Mohammad

00GTZ00
    They might be made by brembo BUT who issued the specs of the rotors? Brembo or mitsu?

Just like ford and firestone. It was firestone tires that were exploding but Ford set the specs for the tires.

So who knows

Specs may be Mistu's but they are likely mdae by Brembo. Again, Brembo makes most OEM rotors. In fact, Power Slot rotors are just Brembo OEM's that are slotted and zinc washed. They don't actually cast the rotors themselves. This is true of most OEM sized aftermarket rotors (Power Slot, Power Stop, etc.)

-Mohammad