The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: What Upgrade would you recommend?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5 Speed Swap

22 48.89%
  • Nitrous

1 2.22%
  • Header / Exhaust

6 13.33%
  • Turbo

5 11.11%
  • Save the money for something else

11 24.44%

Thread: What upgrades do you recommend with $983.00

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 46 of 46
    You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Galant View Post
    yea that is my opinion on the whole thing..yea i know that owning and drivin for a weekend is different but if just lived where there are long like highways like oklahoma is where i drove 5spd and i loved it but as for me i live in brooklyn and sometime being on the beltparkway is really crazy and havin 2 up and down shift that is very gay when u can have auto. but other then that they both have there up's and down's to them so it really depends on u...i drove a 12sec. eclipse when i drove in (ok) not the first i drove 5spd but i was scared out my ass neva been in something that fast but i loved it but sometimes u need a long ending road to really enjoy a 5spd car
    there a uite a few of us in bk that drive a manul swapped galant. i drive through that every day...if you know how to drive it it isnt bad at all and the occasional shifting from stop and go becomes second nature

The FASTEST cars are all automatics.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    The FASTEST cars are all automatics.
    for galants it makes sense to be 5spd. the fastest cars are over 1000hp. galant are no where near that.

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Quote Originally Posted by 00galantguy View Post
    pshhh. high miles. mines rockin almost 180,000
    lol... thats mean almost nothing mine is around 190xxx and still strong so its depend of how much have u take care of ure G...!!!
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

I was looking on ebay for some headers, did not find any Megan, only OBX. Anyone here has OBX?????

Gbaby2089
    save the money...the G will last long enough for you to be able to do a 5 speed swap when the economy doesn't suck so much balls

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123