The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Help

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Help

What can i do to make my car go faster on the gate please help what do i need to do to my car with adding NOS i need to beat these car around here in Corpus Christi texas I have 2001 Galant Injen Intake 2.5 Exhaust Droped and 17 wheel what else can i do please guys help this domy out.

Potr
    supercharge it.... get headers, port and polish....

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Everyone always asks this question.. Best thing 2 do, is do your homework, figure out what you want to accomplish, then go after that.. If you want to be a civic, you already got the mods for that..lol.. now you if you wanna beat up on a Z28 camaro, lol.. a 50-shot would do just nicely..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

TWISTED II
    go rent "The Fast and the Furious" and take notes. haha, j/k. like shane said....make goals for yourself, then take it from there. decide how fast you wanna be, and do what it takes.