The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: air suspension?

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

air suspension?

im looking into maybe putting air suspension on my g and wanted to know what others have done and where is a good place online to look.i found one site tht has a complete plug and play system for the 8g and wanted to know if anyone has them or know anything about the company the site is airbagit.com and heres the set up for the 8g http://airbagit.com/product_info.php?products_id=3668

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    There are a few members on here that have an air runner kit.. Very nice IMO.. Search it, I'm sure you'll see what I'm talking about..

http://www.easystreetair.com/index.a...ROD&ProdID=686

i got mine from easystreet, i love it ,had it for years no probs.plug and play

id go easystreet not airbaggit. if you want a custom setup look into UAS. if you got a lot of money to spend get airrunner

FUCK AIRBAGIT FUCK EM FUCK EM FUCK EM
    PIECE OF SHIT SYSTEM!!!
    go with the easystreetair kit or uas
    you will kick your self in the ass every day if you buy the air bag it kit
    i have the airbagit kit it sucks DONKY DICK!
    the front wont tuck with out heavy modding = easystreet? TUCKS
    they will send you cylinders for the back with ride like ass = easystreet? air sleeves which ride good
    the crap tastick plug and play spool valves get stuck in the open or closed position = easystreet? 3/8 in valves on the tank simple and reliable
    that is all
    go big or keep saving money

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BODOGG View Post
    Glad you posted that system. Been wanting that one for awhile. For those with air rides, how Daily Driver friendly is it?

^^^ i'm not sure i would like everyday driving for me, others may like it, from 1 - 10 scale 10 being great. i'd say like a 6 or 7 comfort level depends on road quality my roads are shitty where i live. Hope this helps

i dont have air on the galant but have airrunner on 2 other cars and i would rate it at a 9. the dampening is 4 way adjustable. if you go UAS you can use any strut you want and can adjust dampening even more

Airrunner FTW! Costly, but worth every penny!

ksport is being used more in the VIP world.

bc coilovers and uas bags is by far becoming the most popular setup. airrunner uses 1/4" lines and cant be upgraded. uas uses 1/2" and you can modify the fittings to go to 1/4". im happy with the speed of it, but 1/2" is faster and some like that. i wish i could dump my car a little faster.

also airrunner is nowhere good for aggressive driving. people who still want performance use the uas cause you can still use a performance coilover. but airrunner rides like stock if not better at any height with the correct dampening.

i am 100% happy with my airrunner and the only problem ive had is that my power to the compressor got loose once.

if i were to do it again i may build my own kit just so i can get a grasp of how it all works.