The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: quick question about window regulators :)

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

quick question about window regulators :)

Is the front left window regulator the same as the front right? That whole motor/track combo sort of thing. I'm asuming no, but I thought I'd ask because a buddy of mine has an extra right side, and my left went out, so before I spent the near 100$ to get a new one I thought I'd as you guys if I could use one on the left side out of a right door?

Thanks

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Not the same.. sorry to be the bearer of bad news

Thanks man, at least I know :)

They are mirror images of each other.

is it for the passenger side front? cuz mine went out and i need one, if your friend is serious about selling it, can you let me know how much plz. thanks

The moron sent him 2 rear doors, not 2 left hand ones, so he ended up not having and extra one. But I got one off of ebay for 75$

ok cool. ill check on there for it, thanks

jgarage001

That's the seller. Good guy, I would recommend him to you.

the motors are the same all around. the regulators are all different. unless they are a connected unit. we change them but ive never done my g so im not sure.

TGC Regular
    I just changed out my left rear regulator, and the motor and regulator is an all in one deal. I've bought 2 on eBay, each one was around $60 shipped. So if you're needing one, I'd suggest checking there first. The rear regulator was easy to change out, so I'm sure the fronts wouldn't be too much harder to do.