Thread: anyone ever had these tires?

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
    CleanGTZ

anyone ever had these tires?

i'm trying to decide between three sets of tires:

-Kumho ecsta supra 712
    -Nitto NT 450
    -Falken Ziex 512

all size 215/45/17, was wonding if anyone had personal experience with any of these tires. any feed back is greatly appreciated.

8ggalant
    i've had the khumos and the nittos they r both relly good tires...the nittos wore faster with the same driving conditions...hope this helps...kevin...8galant

I had the Kumhos and the Nittos. The Nittos suck. The Kumhos are much better then the Nitto 450.

-Mohammad

Rasko Da Gama
    I have Falken Ziex 512, and I must say I love them. Perticulary in wet conditions I was surprised how good they work.

I have Faulken on my car and i love them they have the best tread ware for the money!

CleanGTZ
    thanks for the info everyone

Get Kuhmo's..I don't have them , but my dad does..and my Dad researches and researches forever before he buys something...and he only buys the best

Mom to Krystal, Joey and Peyton

CleanGTZ
    i had the kumho's for about a week before i got hit and put my car back to stock, hardly enough time to get a real opinion of them. when i bought the rims they came with the kumho 711's which totally sucked ass. i'll probably talk to the saleman and see his opinion between the two. also looked at the
    Yokohama AVS ES100- i got about two weeks to decide before my rims are finished.

I have Mushimoto ZX tires. I bought them on my tab at Harrys.
    Love,
    Matt

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VegasMatt)</div><div class='quotemain'>I have Mushimoto ZX tires. Â*I bought them on my tab at Harrys.</div>

You mean Tab AT K h O p A r I's

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

With a Motec System Exhaust? Sorry I know it's OT but I couldn't help myself...

-Mohammad

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(K h O p A r I)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VegasMatt)</div><div class='quotemain'>I have Mushimoto ZX tires. Â*I bought them on my tab at Harrys.</div>

You mean Tab AT K h O p A r I's</div>

I would never shop at your store. You would be dealing in swap meet exhausts.
    Love,
    Matt