The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Steering Wheels

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 40 of 40
    You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ZigenScarface View Post
    raz u said cali will do it? n e idea what he charges?.. i wanna get rid of my spearco wheel
    Don't know. Ask Cali or Craig ( Fatal1)

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cg8798 View Post
    yeah I'm not hacking and welding to fit the nardi. I would like it but it's not worth the effort.
    That Nardi used to be mine and there are no modifications needed to install. It's a direct fit. The only one you have to cut is Evo 7, 8 and 9 steering wheels. I believe.

Hey guys. I bought greddy's Nardi wheel. I'm about to put it on, and I'm wondering what I might have to do to keep my cruise control.
    })({ Heather })({

- "If you never take risks, you'll have a wasted soul."

^transfer over the cruise control stauk from your old steering wheel.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Anything special to know about doing that? I haven't messed with it yet, so I'm not certain what it entails.
    })({ Heather })({

^^ I remember asking the same question, and lucap100is was nice enough to put some pictures up of a suggestion of how to transfer over the cruise control. Here's the thread, scroll to the pictures -

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/show...252#post464252

thanks, I've searched several times and somehow never came up with that thread.
    })({ Heather })({

No problem, I just remembered the thread because I asked the same question heheh

here's my evo 9 steering wheels with cruise control installed...for the evo 8-9 you don't need custom brackets,just 2 bolts and you ready to go....

i cut the bottom tab to clear the bolt...

I cut a hole for the cruise control...

Last edited by zobgel; 03-13-2009 at 01:06 AM

TURBO= in the making.......

Banned
    Can anyone post pics for wiring up the Horn? i have a Momo Race steering wheel but havent wired up the horn yet because i'm not exactly sure which wires to connect.

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    horn is just one wire...it has a push in type conector.. it is by itself on the wheel side as well so you basically just plug it in

zobgel, that evo steering wheel looks good on your car. hope i can find one in evangelista/banawe on my next vacation. now, just figure out the air bag wiring.
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoid=2799274

A filipino's number one dream is to own a car before anything else. In the philippines, most private car owners consider their vehicles as an extension of their home but with one differrence: a home is where his wife cooks while a car is where his girlfriend builds a fire. Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by lucap100is View Post
    zobgel, that evo steering wheel looks good on your car. hope i can find one in evangelista/banawe on my next vacation. now, just figure out the air bag wiring.
    thanks kuy!...hehe...yup thats my next project :)

Instead of starting a new thread and creating clutter I decided to bump this up. I was wondering the opinions of everyone. I'm starting my black interior overhaul and am planning everything out so I am deciding between the 7g black wheel or the 3g black wheel. Thoughts? Anybody know if one is easier to install? I'm thinking the 3g since car-part has one for $40. Not sure if that is with airbag tho. Seems way to cheap.
    Last edited by cg8798; 04-03-2009 at 01:05 AM

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    3G would be nice, I really like the Nardi or the old evo's (i think the evo 6 is my favorite)

your cheapest option for a black wheel will be a 3G wheel, after that, things start to get expensive, I've had both the Nardi torino and the Evo 6 steering wheel, spent about a combined 500 on them, depends on how much you're willing to spend and how many spokes you want in the steering wheel
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

I just want simple black wheel. Nothing fancy. Just something black that will bolt up and still be air bag.

get the 3g it will bolt right up and you can still use the airbag w/o modification

I have a 3G wheel that I'm not using, I should be able to let it go for a reasonable price. PM me if you're interested.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12