The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: So I finally took -G-rim to some road course fun

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 22 of 22
    I love racing. lol Kevin, about that owning a BMW... There is a m3 in "street modified" with me in our local scca autocross chapter,
    and I own him every event lol. even with a non-autocross friendly turbo.

Way to go man!
    lets see some vids.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by phizzalot View Post
    Iam In for a round or two... Ive seen some guys promoting this track on the evo forums but a lot of fellas there don't build there evo for it and are afraid of scrathing em :) (including me lol)

I finally got some rims and will be getting some tires for it soon... I will be changing up my suspension a bit and want to see how it handles afterwards...

Nice reppin for the 7g G-Rim!!!!!
    You know thats pretty funny because there were a handful of cars that were "pretty" and only took 1-2 runs and called it quits and realized a event like this does dirty up your car and there is a risk hitting a cone or 2. In one of the pics that nice 180sx in front of the beemer was a good examply. The owner only ran once and called it quits.

You can definitely try the your 7g out...I am definitely planning this in the Central Florida TGC meet.

I love racing. lol Kevin, about that owning a BMW... There is a m3 in "street modified" with me in our local scca autocross chapter,
    and I own him every event lol. even with a non-autocross friendly turbo.

Way to go man!
    lets see some vids.
    LoL...I believe the advantage I had over the beemer was that my car was alot lighter and my suspension was setup alot more than his.

I wanted to get some action pics and soem vids..but like I said, I went by myself. Maybe next time i will have my friends out there along with me.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12