The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: S7 Guages

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

S7 Guages

So i got my S7 guages installed. Have one question, i wired them up using a black/red wire that was inside the black harness. 3rd one in from the left. The guages light up, look sick. but dont turn off when the car is turned off. any ideas?

~Gabe

When I feel like eating a banana, I like to go to the zoo, sucker punch a gorilla and try to run with a banana hanging out my bum. Then if I succeed, I enjoy my victory with said banana and a stroopwaffle.

new wire...search see what they used lol

i did bro, nothings comming up for that problem, and i dont want to go cutting wires n stuff.

~Gabe

When I feel like eating a banana, I like to go to the zoo, sucker punch a gorilla and try to run with a banana hanging out my bum. Then if I succeed, I enjoy my victory with said banana and a stroopwaffle.

try to install the wire for the lights to the dimmer instead of the cluster harness.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

^^ Bingo

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

This is probably TOO obvious, but if you leave your headlights on all the time, open the door. My lights/gauges stay on after I pull the key out until I open the door (or for 1 minute if I don't do anything).

Otherwise, yeah. Put them on the dimmer harness. I think I tapped the outer two leads.
    2000 Mitsubishi Galant (totalled by semi, RIP)

2000 Mitsubishi Galant - Bought off Craigslist, received organ donation from last one:
    - Engine/5spd trans/interior/suspension/brakes/etc. all moved from old car
    - 5spd | Outlander IM | StopTech BBK | Defi VSD-X HUD