The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Galant parts for the 7g

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    galantMZD03

Galant parts for the 7g

What's going on 7g'ers. I see alot of posts about eclipse parts being compatible with the galant. If so what what year eclipse is compatible with the 95 galant as far as performance parts are concerned. :?:

jayhood26
    What you have to do is go to your local mitsu dealer, and find out what year the 4g64 engine was used in the eclipse. I did the same thing, and i believe it was the 1g eclipse but do not quote me on that, but just call the mitsu dealer to find out what year your engine was used then u can go find parts

jayhood26
    What you have to do is go to your local mitsu dealer, and find out what year the 4g64 engine was used in the eclipse. I did the same thing, and i believe it was the 1g eclipse but do not quote me on that, but just call the mitsu dealer to find out what year your engine was used then u can go find parts

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    2g spyders used 4g64s, but u dont want to use 2g spyder parts. you want to use 4g63 parts!

1g(turbo or nt) and 2g turbo heads are almost a bolt on
    2g strut bars
    1g(t or nt) and 2g turbo exhaust manifolds bolt on to our head
    94-01 integra gsr cold air intakes fit if u cut 1 in or so off the short ram pipe

theres more, im just too tired to think :twisted:
    7g for life!

galantMZD03

thanks

Thanks for the info. I will check on it