The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Coilover FYI

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Coilover FYI

I have been trying to decide between several coilovers to purchase. I have about 1K to spend on the actual product. I called Megan, D2, and Ksport to get additional information for each. Much of this information is most likely widely known, but I think there might be some new info.

All 3 brands of coilovers have a 1 year manufacturers defect limited warranty. All the manufacturers sell replacement parts.

1.) D2 now has a black coilover avialable on request, but it still does keep the purple top adjustment plate.

2.) Ksport has their coilover available in gunmetal gray if specifically requested for an additional fee. I found this interesting (especially if you don't want orange).

3.) Megan still has issues with connecting the end links. They did suggest purchasing aftermarket end links as there will be tension with the OEM ones.

Hope this helps. :p

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    I want K sports just because that orange is sexy lol, or D2 because not a people rock them.

i would pick d2 bro cause they are really good coilovers and the purple under the engine bay looks hot!!

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    ah thats the decisions the decisions, I want coilovers but im cheap so Ill probably end up getting GR2's and teins lol

me too, thats why i kept the Teins i had from my black car :-p