The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: CAI or Short Ram

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
    GaLanT_RaCeRz

CAI or Short Ram

I am new to the whole car deal but i kno i am gettin a galant sometime next year and my friend told me that generally speaking there is no difference between the two unless your plan on racing it but if you are driving normal there is no difference. He said that it is different for different car brands so the question is for galants if i dont plan on doing any extreme racing is there any difference between the short ram and the CAI besides the fact that the short ram is cheaper. Thanks for your time.

Senior TGC Member
    You'll gain about 2 whp from the CAI over a short ram. If you just have to squeeze every amount of power possible out of your car then it's the way to go.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison