The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: F*cking Drunk driver!

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

F*cking Drunk driver!

Im driving on my street yesterday at night and out of nowehere car comes from behind hits my side and keep driving like nothing happend , it pushed to the side so i hit another car which was parked on street. I have scratched mirror , side .... im so fucking mad! It was Hit and Run and also i have cheap insurance that only cover one way so they wont fix shit. I just wanted to ask if you think i can maybe buff and painting on my own or i have to body shop. Ill post picture really soon

that sucks dude. post pics. too bad you couldnt get there plate #.

That F'n sucks..... How come you didnt chase em down to get the plate number?

i would have done just that! chased his ass down and called 911!

~Gabe

When I feel like eating a banana, I like to go to the zoo, sucker punch a gorilla and try to run with a banana hanging out my bum. Then if I succeed, I enjoy my victory with said banana and a stroopwaffle.

i tried to chase them but guy was speeding like fuck and then he crossed red light and i couldnt cuz car were passing ....... i couldnt get them.....

Those Pix:

This is the mirror that i hit car parked on the street.

Thats the left fender.... idk with what he hit me that he left such a deep shit

its deep one and also its dented a little

And there's couple smaller scratches like this one :

Do you think car wash , polish remover , silver paint (spray or those with little brush) and hand buff and wax would work or I should go to body shop. (i would go right away but i dont have a lot of money)

TGC Regular
    honestly go to the body shop and get it painted... it wont come out your prolly going to have to use some body filler. hopfully you can do that yourself to save some moneys

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    dude im sorry to hear this happened after we were figuring out wut to do to fix ur car.. ull need some body filler for the deep 1 unless it can still be popped out then sand that down and prime it.. idk how bad the other scrathes are but good luck dude
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Experienced TGC Member ZigenScarface's Avatar
    mirror you can prolly find one used in good condition for cheaper then it would cost to pait.. that scratch tho try to massage the dent out.. theres no way thats being buffed out sorry to hear what happened:(
    edit: if your going to be doin the body work take care of the rust as well b4 it spreads

yea this rust......how do i clean it or get rid of it?

Experienced TGC Member ZigenScarface's Avatar
    grind it out and either use body fill or weld in sheet metal depending on how much area is covered.. if its surface rust or completely through, ect..

I hate fucking drunk drivers! I have NO sympathy for anyone that has gotten a DUI. I have been hit by a drunk driver on both coasts! I feel your pain man, but at least it doesnt look like the damage is too bad. Mine was far worse!

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

yeah , i never drink and drive either...........

Thats sucks, sorry it happened. Hope your able to get ti fixed soon.
    02StratusRT and 00EclipseGT