The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: eibach suspension ?

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
    8ggalant

eibach suspension ?

has or does nebody here use the eibach antiroll kit (sway bars) and strut bar...i found em on disount tire direct.... http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/b...roduct.jsp[img]

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/b...oduct.jsp[/img]

Faction
    man they dont have one for the i-4, only V6 :cry:

8ggalant
    im pretty sure its the same tho

Senior TGC Member
    Damn I didn't even realize they existed for the Galant...their website didn't say anything about it!
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

8ggalant

it says 3g eclipse ...but if im not mistaken we have pretty much the same suspension

Kevin.......(Sigh).........lol.....All I saw was a Swaybar and a strut bat. Now the strutbar will fit no problem. 3rd Gen Eclipse is cool there. As for the Swaybar gets kinda tricky. You can put it on but from what I understand you'll have to do some bangin on the spare tre well If I remember correctly.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

8ggalant

thats what i thought laz...so i juss wanted to post this to let peeple know (if they didnt already) that there was another company (fairly reputable company) to get strut and swaybars from

i must be totally blind, cuz i don't see anything that says eibach makes the strut or sway bar for the galant or the 3g eclipse. all i see is a link to eibach's application guide. from there it list the camber correction kit and the drop springs. nothing about no sway bar or strut bar.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

8ggalant
    i juss looked at the app chart and they both said it fits the 6cyl galant and 3g eclipse...or maybe im blind :?