The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Post a pic as your car sits now....

Page 555 of 1457 FirstFirst ... 554555055455515525535545555565575585595656056551055 ... LastLast
Showing results 11,081 to 11,100 of 29136
    ^I didn't know that you could get an eclipse in EnglanD

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by amnbrueckner View Post
    I havent posted many pics but here is a pic. A little dirty, been to busy to wash it.

So I guess that you got the tranny fixed.

sorry for the crappy cell phone pics

and then another "WTF moment".

you can barely make out the TRD sticker. there's an autobot sticker too in the back. and just this past week, this guy installed brembo caliper covers....WTF!!! I need to bring my camera to work.

GREEN is the new BLACK

God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ASTIG View Post
    sorry for the crappy cell phone pics

I think I just drooled a pool on my desk...SO DOPE!!!! I WANT one soo bad.

Quote Originally Posted by mko View Post

yo when your ready to paint i should have my home made paint booth done by the end of the month. So let me know when your ready.

you know Astig your car is the first complete JDM conversion ive seen that low. it really looks different.

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

nice GTR.. WTF!
    "Mitsubishi Galant(e) for Life"

Tuned 2013 Evolution X GSR PB

-> Follow me on IG @blackblurr_x | 5-Speed | Check out my Build Here

after washing and waxing it

interior

all i need is to put the springs on and get my other rims on it.then im good.

WANNA LOOK FRESH????
    GET SOME CLOTHES AT KARMALOOP.COM AND GET 20% ON FIRST PURCHASE WHEN USING REPCODE:KN21899

siniGANG represent!

here we go...., havent posted a pic in a while.painted my rims black but the clear/gray changed it up a little which mad it look better to me.

waiting to get some agx's for these.........

cell pics...

I think I am still too high...What y'all I think?
    Last edited by Da_silvagride; 05-10-2009 at 04:08 PM

Banned
    Many of you who slam your cars must not actually drive them much. I got tired of destroying expensive stuff under my 8G and raised it up with some fat tires (stock 3KGT VR-4 size).

That ride height is great... exactly how my Evo sits and I love it. It's whatever you want... I enjoy a car I can actually drive as opposed to being worried about it scraping all the time. I've done both, practicality is better.

Quote Originally Posted by WarmAndSCSI View Post
    Many of you who slam your cars must not actually drive them much. I got tired of destroying expensive stuff under my 8G and raised it up with some fat tires (stock 3KGT VR-4 size).

That ride height is great... exactly how my Evo sits and I love it. It's whatever you want... I enjoy a car I can actually drive as opposed to being worried about it scraping all the time. I've done both, practicality is better.

Well said. That is why mine is stock heigth. With a body kit.

Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar

Yea I agree, I'm on eibachs(like the mildest setup) and I daily my car.My ride is ruff,I've scraped and rubbed with my setup I can't imagine with Teins or any other setup

I see your point at this height I haven't scrapped yet since I have been careful. Knock on wood.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    I am on Progress and New KYB AGXs and its pretty much perfect height, I don't scrape anything and don't really take the funky angles entering and leaving driveways anymore when I was riding on blown struts

I like being slammed. But then again, I do have a crossover for a daily. lol
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Talking about practicality and driving a 500hp car are two totally different ideas. You don't drive a 500hp car for practicality.

I would slam my G more, but when my VRG setup goes on, it would be quite literally several inches underground. Once it is not a daily ride it is getting slammed as far as possible, though I'll probably scrap the Megans for airride.

Banned
    Except... your car isn't slammed.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    Talking about practicality and driving a 500hp car are two totally different ideas. You don't drive a 500hp car for practicality.
    Once again, you fail at being relevant. I enjoy not ripping off my intercooler every time I go to the car wash (yeah, it's happened), among other things ripping off.

Page 555 of 1457 FirstFirst ... 554555055455515525535545555565575585595656056551055 ... LastLast