The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: manual shifts stuck?!?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28
    Quote Originally Posted by Gtorque View Post
    ^hey tj i just asked a fucking question... and u cant say something like that and then write no offense at the end dick...when i got a shop to turbo my g i had no idea about anything that had to do with cars.but now i can do the shit myself cause i am fucking learning.i ask a simple question about a manual trans problem and then your suckin me mad hard.an as for the 14s on the drag.i had flooded spark plugs and a cracked manifold at that time, so if u dont no wats really goin on keep your mouth shut.. no offense
    No need to get up in arms about anything, especially at one person over anyone else. I'd advise stopping anything now, because you really don't want me involved, nor does anyone else on TGC, thats fair warning.

Other than that good luck on your project, and ask questions to learn is exactly what you want to be doing.

thanks for your thoughts guys... the only problem was the slave cylinder and a re bleed in the lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Gtorque View Post
    thanks for your thoughts guys... the only problem was the slave cylinder and a re bleed in the lines.
    so porblem solved now bro?

everything works as planned?

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    good going.

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

yes the car is up and running... and drives great! ;)

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    So the slave cylinder was bad?
    7g for life!

ya the slave cylinder was bad. so i swapped it out with a brand new one and then re blead the system.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12