The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: My Galant, a little teaser

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 52 of 52
    the car was gray before or titanium or somthing.

its funny i copied your wheels now you copying my front haha.

i know the side skirt is molded on but not the fender flares though.

Quote Originally Posted by dknight3 View Post
    the car was gray before or titanium or somthing.

its funny i copied your wheels now you copying my front haha.
    i know right, glad you still have them. mine's are getting repaint to flat black.

Quote Originally Posted by galant350z View Post
    i know right, glad you still have them. mine's are getting repaint to flat black.
    wow flat black is sick... i was thinkin' gun metal.. but flat back sounds so much better.. lmao.. good job

Quote Originally Posted by es_fact View Post
    wow flat black is sick... i was thinkin' gun metal.. but flat back sounds so much better.. lmao.. good job
    they are doing the rear disc conversion too and since there is some paint left over, they repainting the caliper to match the car.

even the owner is excited about this!

they are doing the rear disc conversion too and since there is some paint left over, they repainting the caliper to match the car.

even the owner is excited about this!
    I would be too lmao.. thats great idea.

What orange did you use? or was it a costum mix?

Quote Originally Posted by es_fact View Post
    I would be too lmao.. thats great idea.

What orange did you use? or was it a costum mix?
    is a Stock colour, the Nissan GTR solid red.

is a Stock colour, the Nissan GTR solid red.
    oh nice.. great shade

yea i was going to get mine powder coated a darker color too.. not black though.

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    i know the side skirt is molded on but not the fender flares though.
    definately dont mold the flares, when dropped low the wheels will occasionally hit on them since they sit slightly lower then the fenders. otherwise you will be having to have them repaired too much

that is unless you are running a skinnier wheel in which case would look strange with the flares.

and unless its just going to be a show car or something i wouldnt do the fron or rear bumpers either. it will be to much of a hassle since they flex when yo rub on something or god forbit somone tapps your rear etc.

the skirts however shouldnt be a problem mine are molded and still look fne even though i do occasionally rub a little on them. although mine are fg replicas so they are more stiff then the plastic ones.

car is looking real good though any updates

Quote Originally Posted by fatal1 View Post
    definately dont mold the flares, when dropped low the wheels will occasionally hit on them since they sit slightly lower then the fenders. otherwise you will be having to have them repaired too much

that is unless you are running a skinnier wheel in which case would look strange with the flares.

and unless its just going to be a show car or something i wouldnt do the fron or rear bumpers either. it will be to much of a hassle since they flex when yo rub on something or god forbit somone tapps your rear etc.

the skirts however shouldnt be a problem mine are molded and still look fne even though i do occasionally rub a little on them. although mine are fg replicas so they are more stiff then the plastic ones.

car is looking real good though any updates
    car should be out this sat, well then i am glad i didn't have enough money to mold the flares on.

Cant wait to see this vehicle out on its full glory under the sun.. if you don't take a camera the day you pick it up... i will go hunt you..

promise...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123