The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 5 speed swap

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
    shadowzzr

5 speed swap

Hey guy in was thinking on doing the swap myself do you think i would need help doing this it look's like its easy to do and how long do you think it will take to do it

there are about 100threads with the same question out there... search...

shadowzzr
    come on just asking for help

I know you are dude, I made the same mistake when i started lol.. there is honestly a sticky just for this question lol.

what I'm saying is there are guys all over the country who will help you out with it, you just gotta find them too...

shadowzzr
    have you done the swap

Quote Originally Posted by shadowzzr View Post
    have you done the swap
    nope.. Im' still searching on all the parts.. i wan to have a rectified parts list before i start buying everything i need... plus my rear brakes juss went so i just put some money from my 5spd fund into a rear disk conversion.

hold up.. imma link ya :)

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/show...hlight=5+speed

there ya go... ask Goosey anything I'm sure he'll be glad to help.

and orry 'bout the first post..didn't realized i was sounding like and ass :D

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Ive done the swap in a 7g twice. I could do it in just a few hours now with what I know. For a first timer, it probably would take a weekend or so.
    7g for life!

As for myself.. I plan on going down to NY and work on it with Bronx... he says something like 4 hours...

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT View Post
    Ive done the swap in a 7g twice. I could do it in just a few hours now with what I know. For a first timer, it probably would take a weekend or so.
    lol, ya my first time took me almost 6 months cuz i was moving like a snail. Did at least 8 swaps after that and now can be done in less than 3-4 hours if all the parts are handy and correct.

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678