The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I need some interior advice

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

I need some interior advice

I plan on stripping my interior and redoing it (again). I am just not satisfied with the results of the last transformation. My present look is:

I want to do fiberglass dash and smooth plastic pieces (the door sills are smoothed out and it looks soooooo nice), however I am not sure on what colors to use. Any suggestions?[/img]
    You gain knowledge through learning not by increasing your post count...please search

xero260
    well i guess ill be nice and tell you my idea for my car, we have the same color galants by the way. I never wanted anyone to take this idea but, i intended on spraying the console and other stuff silver with metal flake for a spakle effect. BUT, that is just me, feel free to disagree, i was thinkin silver because our color looks great with silver, thats why i buy aluminum or aluminum colored everything, and my interior is black leather. with soon to be red and black leather racing seats. ANYWAYS, i think silver would look best.

Experienced TGC Member
    Fuscia Josh, think fuscia...

I'm having a hard enough time with mine since my CF kit started pealing off. So to help you out would be incredibaly ironic.
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>

escoson
    what did u do to dye your dash black(what product)? and did your carpet come stock black or did you dye/order that somehow?

Mindless
    I'm with zero, I think like a silver/platinum would be fuckin hot. I just got finished doiing my interior in white and am contemplating doing something like that.