The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Damn Mechanics....cant do shit right

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
    HiperSilver

Damn Mechanics....cant do shit right

So when i got the first suspesnion isntall done they left out the bumpstops...i bottomoed out all the time on coilovers...was the shittiest ride...so i went tto another place...said i wanted my stock setup back on....so then they charged me 100 a STRUT for KYB gr2 because my stockers were blown...so i was so pissed off..i said go ahead...cuz i couldnt order it and do it myself cuz i was a big pussy a year ago....so then yesterday im installing eibach spruings in the front....get everything out ...get the strut out ...no fucking bump-stops in there...and yes people they are neccesary on a lowered car...i was soo pissed..went to autozone, murrays, pep-boys...the stores didnt know what im tlakin about or didnt have it...finally went to mitsu...great parts department (max madsen) and they had to order them..they come on next friday and 40 bucks for 2...i already installed the fronts in without bumpstops...but im prolly gonna get new struts...like koni yellows or tockicos instead of my gr2's..Mechanics cant do shit right unless you find a GREAT PLACE. I dunno what the deal is...just venting

IllestGalant
    it's okay, everything will be okay, your gonna make it man Everyone needs to vent sometimes.
    We all need somebody to lean on...