The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Anyone know this bodykit and the headlight

Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

Anyone know this bodykit and the headlight

Is this customize bodykit, or what.????????????[IMG][/IMG]

The headlamps are called CIBIE. Very rare.
    Havnt seen that bodykit before i think. But if its cutomized i would say job well done :D

That bumper is the Vogue Master Age Legnum Evolution bumper. CLICK HERE

thanks bro, are they xpensive and what are the price. And also the cf sidemirror are they the ralliart. as for the bumper thanks Danger. i think they are very rare.

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sgkho249 View Post
    thanks bro, are they xpensive and what are the price. And also the cf sidemirror are they the ralliart. as for the bumper thanks Danger. i think they are very rare.

not to be a smart ass but did you click on the link? it says 59,000 yens you can find the exchange rate and since this is in Japan i would figure that the shipping cost alone would be about 600-700(could be more) since shipping from oversea goes by size not by weight.

Expect to pay $2000 for the Cibie headlights with HID. The mirrors are made by Ganador. The Vogue bumper as well as the other parts aren't all that rare, you just need to import them form Japan and it won't be cheap. I have the Vogue Evolution grill in the link I posted which I had Triggermauve get for me.

What is that grille called? I've seen them but don't know what the name is or where to find one?

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    The grill in the picture by the OP is called the Liberal grill

Where those cibie heads factory or some aftermarket jdm only type deal?

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.

[IMG][/IMG]thanks to all, what is the CF hood? (vis racing) and also the colour?
    i'll be getting all these parts to change my 8g. this is what i have now, hope to give a new look to my 8g.........[IMG][/IMG]

I know those heads are very rare and very expensive but I have been unable in all my searching to find a way to get a set. If any of you have any idea that could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

sgkho249: Are your right/back tire mounted the wrong way?

Like was stated, the grill is the Liberal Grill. Cali makes replicas if you want one.

As for the Cibie headlights, www.takakaira.com used to have them, but I don't see them anymore. You'd have to PM Triggermauve and see if he can get them.

Trig might still be able to get them, I bought the last pair of Cibies he had (halogen) for only $520, or something like that. Then I had to sell them to Matt :( gawd damn Matt j/k
    Mike

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaShiZnitH View Post
    sgkho249: Are your right/back tire mounted the wrong way?
    He does alot of driving in reverse.....
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Cibies do turn up every now and then but you gotta get on the japan auction sites to find them, and they arent cheap as they arent made anymore I dont think

Finally got the headlight and the wide body fender . More parts are coming. once im done with the new exterior i'll let my ori bodykits(vr) go.[IMG][/IMG]