The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Lug nut suggestions?

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Lug nut suggestions?

Hey guys, I just bought a set of Works VS XX in gunmetal with a polished lip, I need suggestions on a good set of lug nuts to match, I've always used OEM lug nuts for my wheels simply because I've always upgraded to OEM wheels from another vehicle on both of my cars, so if anyone has any suggestions for a set of quality lug nuts that would be great, post a picture and or color suggestion as well if you can.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Muteki is what im using check on ebay for them. Great choice in wheels haha what size did you end up with? Post pics!! I'll tell you these bogda beige galant owners sure got great taste in wheels =)
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

I've always liked Mcgard, especially since they are fully stainless steel AND carry a lifetime warranty.
    http://www.mcgard.com/Home/Automotiv...neDriveLugNuts

I'm also partial to Gorilla. If you really want to match your wheels, check these out:
    http://www.gorilla-auto.com/small.di....aluminum.lugs

Quote Originally Posted by IceDouTGaLanT View Post
    Muteki is what im using check on ebay for them. Great choice in wheels haha what size did you end up with? Post pics!! I'll tell you these bogda beige galant owners sure got great taste in wheels =)
    yeah we do bro, I was gonna get some BBS LM's but I couldn't find any 17s that would clear my brembos, I had Jack at RB motoring confirm clearance on the brembos for mine, they are staggered, 17x 8s plus 32 and 17x9 plus 41. I'll post pics when I get them

this is what they basically look like, just without that much lip in the back of course
    http://media.photobucket.com/image/G...z/DSC07262.jpg
    Last edited by greddy; 06-22-2009 at 10:38 PM

anyone use the Ray's lug nuts, I heard they have a unique shape that makes it more difficult to steal the wheels. Also, what size lug nuts would I need? Sorry for the newb questions guys lol

1. Those wheels are SICK! love the color
    2. M12 x 1.5 Thread size

i got these in black, come with a wheel lock tool to take them off, but if somebody wants your wheels, they can always take them off.

00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

Ive had a few sets of McGard on my cars. I have a chrome set and a black set. theyre about 3 yrs old and the Chrome still looks new and the black is still black. I dont know about the lifetime warranty tho. I dont recall them advertising a lifetime warranty.

i've heard of Muteki nuts becoming rounded.

dont forget to buy wheel locks cuz anyone with a socket wrench and jack can steal your wheels.

if you're getting colored lugnuts, then get the Works ones...they dont fade like the rays ones.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

rays wheel lock nut has an extra face than the rest of the lugs.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

I think I want to go with red because my calipers are red, although I may be getting them pc'd soon, anyone know where i can get green lug nuts, specifically something similar to tein green

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    Ohh Sh*t Next Level Motoring is now selling on Ebay these guys are by where i used to work over in North ridge CA try calling them up they might hook u up

ok here i found it these are the same design that i have just make sure u get them for our spec

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/12X1-...Q5fAccessories
    Last edited by jimmy_o2; 06-23-2009 at 01:58 AM
    03 I4