The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: N00b from the Long Island area

Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
    buknasty88

N00b from the Long Island area

Hey TGC members, my name is Jean and I'm 21 years old. Almost 3 weeks ago, I purchased a 2007 Galant ES for around $15,000 (tax and warranty included). I've been wanting to change the stock radio in my car and was trying to find the best price for the bezel. I came upon this website through looking at a customer's review at crutchfields.com. After all this reading I've been doing and signing up for the website, I want to change my wheels also. (I've posted in that section before making this post here) Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Also could any one help me post attachments or tell me how to because the website won't allow me to. Thank you so much.

I've just got an account with photobucket and uploaded a few pics, let me know what you think of the car. Thanks
    http://s589.photobucket.com/albums/ss337/buknasty88/
    Last edited by buknasty88; 06-02-2009 at 12:57 PM Reason: added link

Welcome!

I have had luck with Best Buy on the cheap dash kits and wiring harnesses.

Post up a pic of the new car!

Welcome!
    Love,
    Matt

buknasty88
    Quote Originally Posted by diablos991 View Post
    Welcome!

I have had luck with Best Buy on the cheap dash kits and wiring harnesses.

Post up a pic of the new car!
    I want to post pics of it, but on the bottom lower left of the website under posting rules: You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may edit your posts

My membership to this site was activated last night, so I don't the reason why I'm not allowed to post attachments.

welcome to TGC & TGCNY

Welcome

rocky 8g
    whats up

buknasty88
    Right now I'm just trying to figure out how to post up pics because for some reason I'm not allowed to. Would any one know a good website to get cheap wheels?

Welcome bro....oh and you cant post pics because your post count isnt high enough! try discount tire or tire rack

buknasty88
    Quote Originally Posted by Asierra_999 View Post
    Welcome bro....oh and you cant post pics because your post count isnt high enough! try discount tire or tire rack
    Oh wow, that threw me for a surprise. This is the first website I've been on that has done something like that. I guess they are trying to make sure people don't upload viruses and other crap. About an hour ago I just sent VegasMatt a message asking what was the reason for it. Thank you for your answer. Just checked out discount tire and tire rack. They seem like good prices, but I wish they were cheaper lol.

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Welcome to TGC. Check out the TGCNY BBQ in the mmets section

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Come to our BBQ! Welcome.. www.discountiredirect.com

buknasty88
    That BBQ sounds like a great idea. I just hope I can take the day off for that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by buknasty88 View Post
    I've been wanting to change the stock radio in my car and was trying to find the best price for the bezel.
    hmm, im not sure if theres 2 different versions, but my best friend has an '07 ES, and the stock audio is amazing. he took it to the local car audio place, and they said the only thing that he might consider doing is new subs.

buknasty88
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    hmm, im not sure if theres 2 different versions, but my best friend has an '07 ES, and the stock audio is amazing. he took it to the local car audio place, and they said the only thing that he might consider doing is new subs.
    The stock audio sounds nice, but I can't use my ipod in the car. I hate having static while using the FM transmitter. I'm just planning on buying the in-dash receiver from crutchfields.com and get an aftermarket radio that has an aux port. http://www.crutchfield.com/S-Eu24542...eiver-Kit.html

welcome to TGC
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

host photos on Photobucket!

welcome to TGC
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

sup bro welcome to the forums, im in long island also. if you wana keep your stock radio and have ipod functions i can sell you my factory ipod connector. just let me know
    04 GTS 9G

FoR Sale:
    2004-2006 Fog Lights $50
    shoot me a pm

Welcome to TGC

Welcome.
    02StratusRT and 00EclipseGT