The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: daylight on the 8g.

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

daylight on the 8g.

ok, I had tryed the search without any luck; I need to know how to wire my headlights to daylight mode, as in ON all the time, but only the heads, not the parking lights. Its there a tutorial or can anyone help out? thanks in advance.

Randall
    De que estamos hablando?

have you tried galants.org? they usually have a wide variety of diy's

galants.org has been down for a little while now. I dont think Brian cares about his site/car anymore.

oh, that sucks. sorry i was unaware

Quote Originally Posted by PR8GG View Post
    ok, I had tryed the search without any luck; I need to know how to wire my headlights to daylight mode, as in ON all the time, but only the heads, not the parking lights. Its there a tutorial or can anyone help out? thanks in advance.

Randall
    Other then an aftermarket day time running light set up, You could find a fuse line that will turn on when you turn the ignition on, and wire the lights thru that. Option #2 is to find a fog light relay with switch and wire them directly through that instead of the light switch on the blinker handle. Only down fall with that is you will loose out on the high beam low beam option. Or better yet, in stead of wiring the head lights, why dont you cut a switch into the parking lights that way you can turn them on and off at your choice.

I honestly dont recommend anything other then a day time running light aftermarket set up.