The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Tail Lights

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28
    silvergalantguy
    i love the way my 95 S tails are. i think Illestgalant (could be wrong, and sorry if i am) put four small lights in the center piece of the red plastic so when he hit the brakes the whole back lit up. in the pics the lights look seperate but he says you cant really tell in person. i think it looks tight as hell. always wanted the whole thing to light up. i just might do that :twisted:

Experienced TGC Member

Re: Tails

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galantstunna)</div><div class='quotemain'>Just tryin to make it not look like a galant.</div>

:?
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>

brandon
    Our taillights are hot. (94-96)

As mentioned earlier, very similar to RX-7 tails, now how can that be horrible?

Initial -G-host
    94-96 tails are pretty damn tight. That was one of the Galants signature design elements the seperated it from the bland styling of the mid sized sedan catagory at the time. Just rather have the JDM color scheme.

moneybags20
    Can anyone photoshop this, I'd really like to see what it could look like

o0 XeRO G 0o
    the 94-96 tails are hott... the 97-98 started goin downhill.. then mitsu redeemed themselves with the 99-^ tails

i dont like my 98's tails, they look, just, strange i guess... alls i know is i dont like em...

optimus rhyme
    yo i love my 98s tail lights. I think they look good as shit just the way they are. Come to think of it some nightshade spray might look pretty good too. :idea: the thought just came to me to spray just in the red part of the light or just in the white part of if. not the whole thing. shit im heading to the photo shop forum!!! i gotta see this

xero260
    i plan on painting my taillights to look like the 97-98 lights, but pointy in the corner not squared off, when i get my car painted...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12