The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Window Tint?

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
    You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar

Window Tint?

Ok I am wanting to tint my windows, nothing too dark, just some blackish/gray reflective tint(not mirror) if that makes any sense. wheres the best place to buy it? im thinking of just finding some stuff on eBay. and does anybody have any tips? TIA
    7g for life!

get some limo tint for the rear side doors and back window, thats what i have... and have a lighter color for the drivers and passager side...*tinting drivers side and front passanger side is illegal* but usually cops dont really pull u over, i have tint in the front side mirrors almost at dark as the limo tint for more then 2 years, but i just roll down the windows as soon as the cops come driving by.
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

dont buy it on ebay, might be that cheap shit that gets bubbles try going to the auto store its like 15 bucks if ur gonna do it your self

pr0jectpatt
    i had a friend get his windows done on his car he had it done professionally and it looks great but it ran him like $150, if you don't mind shellin out the cash i'd go that way, btw he just found some local store to do it, i don't know what you'd look for in the phone book tho.

you should do it yourself... will run u about 40 bucks with tools and tint... then just tell the profesional to do the rear window for another 40 costing a total of 80... tinting the rear is a *bitch* and very time consumimg

Experienced TGC Member
    Get it done by a pro Seth, just save yourself the trouble... for once.
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    pros?!?! who are they?

thanks guys, im going to go down to the local rice shops and get a couple estimates.
    7g for life!

window tint

i got mine done professionally and it only cost me like 50 bucks that same as it would've if i did it my self

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    i'm not insulting your skills here, but everyone i know gets it done professionally, and you avoid the bubble shit.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd