The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: ~CoilOvers~

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

~CoilOvers~

Hey guys im looking for my car to get droped. i choice coilovers so i can raie it back in the winter. Bu ti have an problem i dont know where to start what company and how much to pay. I herd the Tein 00+ esclpise BASic will Fit the car? Are the any good and is their any groupbuy for them or an cheep place to get them an fellow member told me he seen them go for 750$. Or is thier any other Coilovers you guys have on ur cars which is good handling? I know someone might have posted this or not but i looked and i couldt find. Bu tthnaks in advance for all the help.
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

Re: ~CoilOvers~

Quote Originally Posted by IceDouTGaLanT
    Hey guys im looking for my car to get droped. i choice coilovers so i can raie it back in the winter. Bu ti have an problem i dont know where to start what company and how much to pay. I herd the Tein 00+ esclpise BASic will Fit the car? Are the any good and is their any groupbuy for them or an cheep place to get them an fellow member told me he seen them go for 750$. Or is thier any other Coilovers you guys have on ur cars which is good handling? I know someone might have posted this or not but i looked and i couldt find. Bu tthnaks in advance for all the help.
    You can get Ground Control coilovers and I know Skunk 2 has a set coming out pretty soon. Pricing for the GC is $399.00 MSRP and Skunk 2 hasn't released there pricing info yet.

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

TGC Regular
    ah so it was you i was talking to the other day

btw noir kick ass!
    Your signature is too long.