The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Go ahead and brush the dirt off your shoulder.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 22

Go ahead and brush the dirt off your shoulder.

Took pics with GmoEm2's EM2 today. Still playing with the DSLR. I'm addicted. lol

Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

They look good. Both of you are similar since both need the grilles done.

to further your addiction, you need to go to your local zoo and take pics of wildlife

i just came lol

TGC WI/IL chyea boi!!

Quote Originally Posted by johnygezony View Post
    Yeah they kinda are, yours is truly the only good looking one i have seen, its so smooth and subtle. It doesnt scream "hey race me" it whispers "go ahead"

Quote Originally Posted by stvn_mj View Post
    They look good. Both of you are similar since both need the grilles done.
    my grille is done. I have a USDM ZA grille

I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    to further your addiction, you need to go to your local zoo and take pics of wildlife
    The thing with that is, I don't have an eye for wildlife, so I get bored with taking pictures of anything else but cars.

Experienced TGC Member
    Are you using any kind of lens filters when you shoot? The shots look good though man

3G Eclipse Performance & Development - Denver, Colorado
    www.blackheartmotors.net

im using the stock 55mm lens and I just adjust the brightness and contrast if needed.

I purposely over manipulated the first pic, I just like the way it looked.

Experienced TGC Member ZigenScarface's Avatar
    u should brush the dirt off the front plate spot on the civic first, haha j.k nice pics

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover View Post
    im using the stock 55mm lens and I just adjust the brightness and contrast if needed.

I purposely over manipulated the first pic, I just like the way it looked.
    You should look into a lens filter kit. They have a protective clear lens for UV filtering and then a polarized lense that really cuts out the glare on glass/water...I am still new to my DSLR but the pics I have taken with the filters on/off are really noticeable difference.

www.blackheartmotors.net

Experienced TGC Member ZigenScarface's Avatar
    black out ur headlights itd look super cool witht he blacked out grill

Quote Originally Posted by SPD_FRK View Post
    You should look into a lens filter kit. They have a protective clear lens for UV filtering and then a polarized lense that really cuts out the glare on glass/water...I am still new to my DSLR but the pics I have taken with the filters on/off are really noticeable difference.
    where did you get yours. I would love to get one.

Only thing is when it comes to spending money, its either Galant or everything else. I usually pick the Galant. lol

you can get filters at pretty much any photo/video equipment store. even best buy has some basic filters too, like UV, polarizers, even cross screen filters.

Experienced TGC Member
    where did you get yours. I would love to get one.

Only thing is when it comes to spending money, its either Galant or everything else. I usually pick the Galant. lol
    I bought mine from Wolf Camera...thats where I bought my camera and stuff from so they helped me out with just about everything from the getgo.

http://www.wolfcamera.com/filters-ro...es%3Bcifilters

I got a set for my 18/55 and a set for my 55-200 lens so I don't have to swap between them all the time, plus it keeps the actual lens clean which is great.

www.blackheartmotors.net

Pics came out good, only thing is in the 2nd to last picture if you put the F stop at 4 or whatever the lowest is on your lens you would get more blur. You have it set at 6.3 which means your getting more in focus.

Thanks Rob. I was actually wondering why it wasn't as blurry as I wanted it to.

Quote Originally Posted by ZigenScarface View Post
    u should brush the dirt off the front plate spot on the civic first, haha j.k nice pics
    the civics been sittin in the garage since november due to problems with the emissions lol so i havnt had the will to wash it but we took it around the neighborhood for the pics since it was so dirty i suggested we name the shoot bursh that dirt off your shoulder lol

TGC WI/IL chyea boi!!

Quote Originally Posted by johnygezony View Post
    Yeah they kinda are, yours is truly the only good looking one i have seen, its so smooth and subtle. It doesnt scream "hey race me" it whispers "go ahead"

Thanks Rob. I was actually wondering why it wasn't as blurry as I wanted it to.

Np heres the diff on what 1.8 looks like. Hard to tell but you get the idea.

And 3.2

Both shot with the 85 1.8 and a 5d.

The lower number you go 1.8 2.0 2.8 the more light you let in but the less in focus. The higher numbers F 7 8 9 10 etc the less light you let in but more in focus. So next time you go out and want to get some nice bokeh shoot low number and and get close.

Quote Originally Posted by unlimited6986 View Post
    Np heres the diff on what 1.8 looks like. Hard to tell but you get the idea.

And 3.2

Both shot with the 85 1.8 and a 5d.

The lower number you go 1.8 2.0 2.8 the more light you let in but the less in focus. The higher numbers F 7 8 9 10 etc the less light you let in but more in focus. So next time you go out and want to get some nice bokeh shoot low number and and get close.
    my rebel only goes down to 3.5 =/

You can still get a better blur then at 6.3. Plus you can pick up the 50 1.8 for like 50$

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast