The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Before bed photoshoot, this has convinced me to order a DSLR,

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Before bed photoshoot, this has convinced me to order a DSLR,

Snapped some pics with my point and shoot, finally bit the bullet and ordered a DSLR because I'm sick of shitty image quality. anyway, here are the pics

OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Yeah that camera does your car no justice!..Cant wait for some clean ass pics, what dslr did u end up buying?
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

I got a rebel XS

Nice!! Thats going to bring out all that hard work you put into your car, since this camera isnt lol..Oh yeah martin send it to delaware for a week, so i can make sure it works =)
    13 GTR

the car or the rebel lol, and my car is nothing compared to yours bro, you have and will always have the most beautiful bodega beige car, where did you get your rear bumper btw ron, I'm in need of one

I just got my Galant and I give full respect to both of you!! Both of your cars look awesome. Hopefully I can get the gtz looking good as your guyz cars!!
    Flipininja

The rebel, well i wouldn't mind the car either, i'll deff take the wheels, and all the CF goodies haha...Thanks man but the best bodega beige is danger danj, loved his car in his prime, but for a new guy you are sure coming out strong! So im glad your changing your color you wont take my shine away hahaha..I got it from some guy in cali who was parting out, got it at a steal. Trigg looked for me for like 5-6 months never found one, i guess their very hard to source.
    13 GTR

the car is reat can't wait to see the better quality pics!

and danj had the best bodega beige, that VR-M bumper......

but your in the top 5

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Experienced TGC Member
    Make sure you invest in a tripod and some lens filters greddy...pictures will be amazing and the filters will bring out the colors perfectly

3G Eclipse Performance & Development - Denver, Colorado
    www.blackheartmotors.net

You should pitch a tent next to your car and sleep next to her knowing you can take pics anytime during the night.