The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Got a trans today!! but need a little help. ATTN 5-speed guys!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25
    TGC Regular
    Not sure if your going to be able to use it, cause the shifter levers where positioned toward the back of the transmission. This engine is a 4G15.

that might work. the shifter levers for the 3G face the firewall as well once installed. How much do they want for it?

Brian, can you verify if the Mirage bracket would work by looking at the picture?
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

it will "work" the mirage bracket looks similar to the evo bracket, where the 3g bracket puts the upper cable closer to the shifter arms, u might have to rig it like i did mine, it works if u dont rig it, u wont have 1st or 2nd lol, lmk if u get it and have any problems

TGC Regular
    I can get I've been going there just about everyday cause they have a "all you can carry special" for $35. I'll get it tuesday and ship it to you. Hope it works out.

sweet dude!! thanks man! pm me how much you want for it.

Denver, how did you rig yours?

Edit: I searched on MPF a little and they told me I need the one from a 1.8.
    Last edited by 4g63lover; 10-17-2009 at 01:11 AM
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12