The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: SIDESKIRTS

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
    ewgiii

SIDESKIRTS

Hey guys, i always wondered this... How do you put on sideskirts!? :shock: I mean, you bolt bumpers on and off, but how would i put on sideskirts if i ( hypothetically speaking ) had a USDM spec kit?

TWISTED II
    there is a lip on it and it kinda sits on the door right under where the door closes. you rivet it on there. then it wraps around into the wheel well and you rivet or put screws there. i had rivets, but since my car sat so low, i would always break them, so i have screws now.

ewgiii
    cool man, thanks! You got any pics?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ewgiii)</div><div class='quotemain'>cool man, thanks! Â*:P Â* You got any pics?</div>

I was wonderin the same thing. Interesting.
    Kevin
    2006 GIXXER 600

TWISTED II
    this pic you can see where it wraps around to the back wheel well. i'll take some of the rivets by the lip tomorrow.

ewgiii
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ThaTwistedGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>this pic you can see where it wraps around to the back wheel well. Â* i'll take some of the rivets by the lip tomorrow.

</div>
    thanks man! btw, is it me, or does the kit go over the bottom of the rear driver's side door?

TWISTED II
    they give you a lil triangle piece that sticks on with double sided tape.

twisted your car is looking so nice!! !love those skirts
    Diego

TWISTED II
    thanks man, its comin along slowly but surely. might be pickin up my interior today, so then all i'll need is a motor, lol.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ThaTwistedGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>they give you a lil triangle piece that sticks on with double sided tape.</div>

you used double sided tape to do that? I need to put my little triangle thingies on but I thought you needed to screw them in. but hell if double sided tape works im going to use it I don't want holes in my car.

are you sure the tape will wholed though?
    Home sweet Home

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Evofreak7)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ThaTwistedGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>they give you a lil triangle piece that sticks on with double sided tape.</div>

you used double sided tape to do that? I need to put my little triangle thingies on but I thought you needed to screw them in. but hell if double sided tape works im going to use it I don't want holes in my car.

are you sure the tape will wholed though?</div>

trust twisted he knows everything!
    Diego

your right whatever was I thinking
    Home sweet Home

TWISTED II
    haha, yeah, i'm sure they just go on with double sided tape. they don't wrap into the door, so there would be no where to screw them. i'll take some pics of those too