The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: front grill

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    tribal

front grill

what do you guys think about keeping the stock grill in with the that 113 body kit, or whatever people call it these days. Or does someone have it with a picture?

You mean this kit ?? I dont think it will fit, even with the mods Mike is doing to it to make it US Spec for us.

Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

well for u to get an idea... i have this pic of one of the shogun bumpers with the normal grille... here ya go
    hope this helps
    Diego

tribal
    yeah, its that style, the normal size grill wont fit, you need to cut off like an inch on each side or so, I havent done exact measurements yet, but I wasn't about to cut it if it didn't look alright. I think it looks ok.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galantv600)</div><div class='quotemain'>well for u to get an idea... i have this pic of one of the shogun bumpers with the normal grille... here ya go Â*
    Â*hope this helps</div>

The girl on the left must be a giant!

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    I really hope its just the angle, because she may have the longest legs in America.. Cot Damn..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Supernova
    Their two differnet pics put together.