The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: blue mirror glass???

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

blue mirror glass???

i just bought jdm power folding mirrors. cleaned them all up and very satisfied...but i always like the blue glass that acura's and vw's have and wasnt sure if anyone know a place that sells a tint that doesn't blur the view or the actual glass that is blue for the legnums and jdm galants? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EvoLant00 View Post
    i just bought jdm power folding mirrors. cleaned them all up and very satisfied...but i always like the blue glass that acura's and vw's have and wasnt sure if anyone know a place that sells a tint that doesn't blur the view or the actual glass that is blue for the legnums and jdm galants? thanks
    Thats heated glass bro, not a tint. lol

RastaAlejandro
    http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=sid...e+glass&_rdc=1 <try that

get some measurements and compair them to the Ac's glass and V dub glass... i always liked that too but i would just try to get some old mimmer mirrors or benz and get those fitted on.....

Quote Originally Posted by es_fact View Post
    Thats heated glass bro, not a tint. lol
    blue glass and heated glass is different.

you might have to contact some glass shops to see if they have any blue glass that they can cut since to my knowledge there aren't any vendors that make blue glass for jdm galant mirrors. people have been known to tint the glass with window tint but note that window tint isn't really made for the outside so you may have to change it every once in a while.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    typically the blue glass you see on alot of newer acura's and high end cars is to reduce glare and for auto-dimming, the mirror will adjust to different levels of light in effort to not blind the driver with the reflection.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS