The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Check this out and do it

Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

Check this out and do it

:twisted: I Emailed erebuni and told them about the website to see that there would be potential buyers for a carbon fiber hood evo style with the DOHC bump. So I doubt they would waste their time going to this website but please go to theres which is www.erebuni.net and email them who ever is interested to get some more product made for our cars so swamp them with emails so they make :twisted:

Lets get this made

ok i emailed them too
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

:twisted: out of all the people that viewed this only one said ok

Experienced TGC Member
    ok
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>

belive it or not.....but i wrote too...... im gettin to fuckin nice.......
    "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley

MiTsUrIcAn23
    :twisted: I did it too!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    i emailed them and asked if they would come to tgc and help us out 8)
    7g for life!

this is what they said:

Below is the requirements on a group buy for kits, it would be similar for a hood.

We get similar offers and suggestions on a daily basis, however it is a lot more complicated process to make a new kit then what it seems at a first glance. We would make a kit under the following conditions. Pass this on to all the interested people, but tell them not to contact us about it. They need to do everything through you. The terms of this offer are not negotiable and we don't want to answer individual peoples requests about this offer, for that reason we are saying that no one else other than you should contact us about this offer.
    1. we need a light or bright colored car delivered to Brooklyn NY and left with us for 2 to 3 months in order to do the kit
    2. we will make Shogun style kit, install it on this car and paint it to match the color of the car and give it to the owner in a ready finished condition free of charge
    3. you need to find 20 people who are willing to buy the kit without knowing what it will look like and without their input as to how it should look like. they have to prepay us a $1000.00 each before we can start making the kit. all the payments should be coordinated by you to be sent to us directly by each buyer one week before we get the car.
    4. once we start producing the kit, which will be 3 to 4 months after we get the car, we will start shipping the 20 kits to all those people in the order that they made their payment.
    5. if you are not the owner of the car that we will be making the kit on then you will get your kit at a discounted price of $400.00
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

I got the same exact response from them. I wish they coulda been more specific. If anyone ever starts this gb on cf evo hood, Im down.

:twisted: Mr true thats you please start a group buy and take care of it im down for a carbon fiber evo hood I would kill for that and somebody from new york can give them the hood :twisted:

fuck it im out... im not buying from Erebuni... in my opinion we should go to someone else if we are getting this done for sure.... i mean considering the fact that they cant even type out an e-mail.... (not my kind of people)... i mean all the info is on the FAQ's page..... its slap in the face!.... why give me info on something i already know.... we wanna know about a hood NOT A FUCKIN BODY KIT!!!

[b]<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:25pt;line-height:100%'>FUCK EREBUNI!</span></span>

but good luck to all of u........PEACE!

Experienced TGC Member
    If you guys are serious this time... I have a few other companies in mind that I have not contacted in a long while.
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    :shock: WE ARE SERIOUS! I will buy one as long as i like what it looks like! come on guys, we need this!
    7g for life!

im down, if its not erebuni.... peace...

:twisted: Im in fro anything new for the galant as long its a descent price How about the left over carbon fiber hoods from last time why cant they use the same mold with the evo scoop. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Experienced TGC Member
    I sent a dozen or so emails out to certain companies that expressed interest a long while back. No replies yet... more details to follow.
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g